Embedded customers, we've got some exciting news for you – Cloud Recording is now in Public Beta! 🚀
Now you can record and save your video calls to the cloud ☁️. Starting with Amazon S3, we now support any Whereby meeting being recorded and saved to your own storage area.
With Cloud Recording, it's now easier than ever to:
- Stay compliant with your industry regulations, company policies, and country-specific laws
- Centralize video calls in one place to audit and moderate sessions, quickly resolve conflicts and ensure quality control
- Securely store your recordings at scale and access them anytime, anywhere
The best part? Cloud Recording is free for all Whereby Embedded customers until January 1st 2022!
- Cloud storage providers: This first release allows you to configure and record meetings directly to your own Amazon S3 buckets 🌐. We'll be adding more cloud storage options soon, so watch this space 👀
- Works with any device: Recordings can be started from browsers on any device including mobile 💻📱
🚧 Please remember that this is a beta, so not everything will be perfect just yet. But with your help, we’ll be able to make it even better, much faster! 🛠
Got any questions or feedback?
Let us know - we'd love to hear from you 😄
Thanks for reading, have a great week!
— The Whereby Team